- August 28, 2017
- Posted by: POS Support
- Category: QuickBooks Point Of Sale
QuickBooks point of sale Error 100060
While using QuickBooks Point of Sale, if you see an Error 100060, this implies there are some essential records which couldn’t be created by the system. You receive these Error Messages when you are running a Financial Exchange, the first time for an account.
This may happen because of the following reasons:
- During the first Financial transaction, the account might already be been active In the QuickBooks Point of Sale, or
- The user logged into might not have the QuickBooks administrator permissions.
Read more about this Article here: QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060
Why is this happening?
Account numbers are active in QuickBooks during the first financial exchange with Point of Sale or the user currently logged into QuickBooks does not have QuickBooks administrator permissions.
How to fix point of sale Error 100060
To resolve this issue and continue using account numbers in QuickBooks:
- Open the QuickBooks Financial software.
- Choose Edit > Preferences > Accounting.
- Click Company Preferences and clear the “Use account numbers” checkbox.
- Click OK.
- From Point of Sale, perform a Financial Exchange.
- In QuickBooks, go to Edit > Preferences > Accounting.
- Click Company Preferences and select Use account numbers check box to reactivate the account number feature.
- Click OK.
If account numbers are not active in QuickBooks, the user logged into QuickBooks may not have QuickBooks administrator permissions. To resolve this issue:
- In the Point of Sale Company Preferences, click Cancel.
- In QuickBooks, choose File > Close Company/Logoff.
- Click Open on the No Company Open screen.
- Log into the company file as the administrator and choose Window > Close All.
- In Point of Sale, choose File > Preferences > Company.
- Choose Accounts and verify that all accounts under the Basic tab and the Advanced tab have no brackets.
- If any accounts still contain brackets and the appropriate account cannot be found in the dropdown list, create the account in QuickBooks:
- In QuickBooks, choose Lists > Chart of Accounts.
- Click Account in the left lower portion of the screen and select New.
- Choose the appropriate account type and name the account, filling out additional fields as desired.
- Click OK and close the chart of accounts.
- In Point of Sale, close and re-open the Company Preferences window and choose Accounts checking both basic and advanced. There should be no brackets at this time.
Hope you’ve got the solution for your Question. Still facing any problem? No need to worry! we are always there to assist you. You can call our QuickBooks Point of Sale support Helpline number +1-844-551-9757 or QuickBooks Support Helpline number (855)-441-4417.