- September 15, 2017
- Posted by: QuickBooks Point of sale support
- Category: QuickBooks Point Of Sale
Resolve: QuickBooks Update Error 12031
In today’s article, we will discuss about how to resolve QuickBooks update error 12031. We all know that QuickBooks is one the best accounting online payroll management software that has been helping small scale and medium scale businesses, all over the world. According to Intuit, this error may occur when a user tries to update the QuickBooks or when updating a QuickBooks payroll service.
Reason behind the QuickBooks update error 12031:
- A network timeout that is preventing QuickBooks from accessing the server.
- Internet connectivity problems.
- Internet security settings or firewall settings that are blocking the connection.
- The internet explorer may not be the default browser.
- invalid SSL settings.
How can we fix QuickBooks update error 12031
Follow the steps mentioned below to fix this error; in the case you need to hire our expert you can dial our QuickBooks error support number 1-844-551-9757.
The Error occupied during the QuickBooks update
- If this error 12031 has occurred while updating the QuickBooks, then you can follow the below steps to resolve this issue:
- First of all, go to the Internet connection setting that is available in your QuickBooks.
- After that, you should make sure that the internet connection setting should be the one that is showing in the below image.
- After that, If the setting of internet connection is same as above pic then click Next button. If not, then change the setting and then click Next.
- After that, you will get another screen and then you have to click the Done button.
Now, you should try to update the QuickBooks software again. The error will probably be fix and you can now complete the update process.
The Error occupied during QuickBooks Payroll Service
- If this error 12031 has occurred while updating the QuickBooks Payroll Service, then you can follow the below steps to resolve this issue:
- First of all, open the menu of the “Internet Connection Setup” that is available in your QuickBooks and then go to the Internet properties.
- After that, you can see different tabs in that Internet properties. You should click on “Advanced” tab from the available selections.
- After that, make sure that the advanced setting is according to the one that is shown in the below image. If the setting is matched below settings then you should first click on “Apply” button and then click “OK” and then close this window.
- After that, you should close the QuickBooks and then open it again to try the payroll update process once again. This will possibly fix the issue.
This is how you can resolve the QuickBooks update error 12031 that might have occurred after you tried to update your QuickBooks to 2018 or latest version or the payroll service.
I hope you find this article useful, if you have any query regarding this error or other error, then you can call us on QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-844-551-9757.